Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I recently purchased the Urban Decay Book of Shadows volume 4 and I`ve been dying to do an eye look with it! I took it out to use last weekend and I am in love! Pigmentation is awesome and there is a good range of color selection.
This face of the day is pretty neutral but the shadows are all shimmery. I used sin on the inner 1/3 of the lid. Bust was used on the rest of the eyelid. The dark brown color (Lost) was used in the crease and I darkened it a bit with Cobra. I added a bit of midnight cowgirl on the ball of the eyelid.
Also, I`m using my revlon lip butter in Lollipop. It`s sooo bright and pigmented so I only dabbed a bit... I`m still not used to brighter lips yet :P
<strong> Products Used: </strong>
<strong> EYES </strong>
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NARS Cream shadow in klondike
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows 4 (lost, bust, sin, midnight cow girl, cobra)
- MAC Fluidline in blacktrack
- maybelline the falsies mascara
- QUO lashes
<strong> FACE </strong>
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW 20
- MAC Mineralized skin finish in medium
- ELF Blush in Pink Passion
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
<strong> LIPS </strong>
- Nivea lip balm
- Revlon lip butter in lollipop
*pictures are my own*