Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So here`s a quick and easy way of how I do a cut crease look! Sorry, the lighting was not doing it`s job today :( but I hope you guys enjoy (:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"
- Urban Decay `The Fun Palette` Purple in "Psycheaeac Sister"
- Urban Decay `The Fun Palette` White in "Uzl"
- Too faced `Sweet Dreams Palette` purple in "Cut the Cake" & "Party Girl"
- Too faced `Sweet Dreams palette` dark color in "Label Whore"
- Urban Decay `Naked 2 Palette` black in "Blackout"
- Too Faced `Sweet Dreams Palette` Highlight Color in "Peach Fuzz"
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in "Oil Slick"
- Maybelline Eye Studio Eye Liner in "blackest Black"
- Lashes from Ebay
- Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
- Milani Baked Bronzer in "Glow"
- Milani Baked blush in "Luminoso"
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in "Creme D`Nude"