Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My sister had leftover seasonal Pumpkin Pancake & Waffle Mix from Trader Joe`s so for breakfast we had Pumpkin Pancakes! I didn`t know what to expect because I`m not a fan of pumpkins in general but the mixture was quite tasty. This is easily an item I would just keep because I don`t like pumpkins but I`m glad I tried them! The pancakes turned out nicely, soft & a nice hint of sweet from the syrup I splashed on top of my pancakes! The instructions are very self explanatory with minimal ingredients needed which is nice -- makes making breakfast even easier!
For an entire box you will need:
- 1 Box of Trader Joe`s Pumpkin Pancake Mix
- 8 Tablespoons Melted Butter (1 Stick)
- 3 Cups Milk
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat griddle to 350 degrees (which is medium heat)
2. Place pancake mix into large mixing bowl
3. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, melted butter and stir in dry ingredients until large lumps disappear. Do not overmix and if batter thickens add a little bit more milk.
4. Pour 1/2 cup batter on the hot greased griddle. Pancakes are ready to turn over when bubbles form and edges are cooked. Turn when brown lightly.
(Photos belongs to me & Ingredients/Instructions are from the box)