Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey you guys! Ive been getting a lot of questions about what hairdye I use for my purple bangs. The Dye that I use is the PROVANNA Chromasilk in VIOLET. These babies are always on sale at the beauty Supply store. But not just any store Sadly most places that carry Provanna is the professional store where you must have you licensed to go in and buy. I believe you can purhase them online also! My thoughts about this dye.
- Most vibrant color dyes I`ve ever tried.
- Smells good.
- Conditions your hair while depositing color.
- Very cheap.
- Never fails on true to color.
- VERY messy. so I suggest apply with a brush in a bowl.
- VERY hard to get off the skin once it touches your skin.... takes a while to get off so must be very careful while applying.
- Like most dyes it fades rather quickly so you must apply every month to keep up the color but that goes with most vibrant color dyes.
Source link: http://everythingmingi.blogspot.com