Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I know prom is a couple of months away and these hairstyles are just a couple of ideas on some that you might want to try. I think the hair definitely depends on what dress you`re wearing (helpful hint in case you didn`t know).
1. If you have shorter hair I think loose curls that sit on your shoulders is a cute and fun way to wear your hair like shown on Vanessa Hudgens. I think that most dresses would look pretty with this style of hair.
2. You could also try a "headband" as shown on Sarah Hyland. This is a very unique style that looks really hard but it really doesn`t take that much time once you get the hang of it. You basically take your own hair and braid it across your head making it look like a headband. Some loose waves framing your face would complete this look.
3. You could also make a deep side part and french braid both sides of your hair back and pin it with some bobby pins keeping the hair out of your face yet still looking pretty. Then you can put some cute curls throughout your hair.
4. Another simple look is creating tight curls all over your hair and then gathering it in in an elegant low ponytail at the nape of your neck. This is a simple and elegant look.
5. One look that would look flawless with any dress are the loose waves shown by Amanda Seyfried. It looks very sexy, sophisticated, and effortless.