Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
After reading some `Project _ Pans` posts, I decided to try this challenge. I have a bad habit of constantly buying and opening products almost immediately so I have many kinds of cleansers, etc., opened at the same time. My pile increases faster than I can finish them, and products expire. So my goal is to finish all of these products in the photo before purchasing or opening more. It`s not that these products are bad, but they`re the ones I`ve had opened for a while. I would not force myself to finish products that cause irritations, breakouts, etc.
1. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
2. Hanskin Mild Cleansing Foam
3. Skin Food Facial Ice Vita Toner
4. Aveeno Dail Moisturizing Lotion
5. Nivea Gentle Toner
6. St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask
7. Biosilk Silk Therapy
8. Neutrogena Moisture SPF15
9. MAC Mineralize Charged Water Mist
10. Baviphat Natural Pure Lemon Cleansing Cream
11. Lioele Charge Milk Point Cleanser
12. Derma e Very Clear Cleanser
13. George`s Special Moisturizing Lotion
14. St. Ives Microdermabrasion
15. Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap
16. Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
There are so many that I forgot to take a photo of a few products. I removed the lid to show how much is left so when I post updates, I can see how much progress I`ve made. Some products are impossible to show without damaging the container.
Hopefully my updates will encourage others to try this challenge. I think it`s a great challenge since I know I`m not the only one who opens too many, or open new ones and forget about the old ones. I think we toss out too many products because they expire before we can finish them.
All photos are my own.