Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last week, I completed my second Project __ Pan. I say "Project __ Pan" because I had intended on this being a Project 10 Pan like the first time. I had stashed away the empty containers in a bag and put the bag away in my closet, so I wasn`t really keeping track of how many products there were.
When I finished up the Burt`s Bees hand sanitizer, I emptied the bag and realized that I had finished... 15 products!! A whopping 5 more products than I had intended!!
I am extremely satisfied with my accomplishment (and happy that I can finally purchase beauty products again).
A good number of these products are products that I wanted to use up and get rid of because I would NEVER repurchase them since they are NOT cruelty-free. I`ve divided up the products into two categories: Cruelty-free and NOT Cruelty-free.
I`ll include whether I would repurchase the products - whether they are cruelty-free or not. A more detailed and in-depth review will be posted on my blog. :)
1. L`Oreal Go 360 Clean [would not repurchase]
2. Aveda Shampure shampoo [would not repurchase]
3. Bed Head Moisture Maniac conditioner [would repurchase if cruelty-free]
4. LUSH Celestial moisturizer [would not repurchase]
5. Nautica voyager perfume [would not repurchase]
6. Bath & Bodyworks Hand Repair healing hand cream [would not repurchase]
7. Jergens Ultra Healing lotion [would repurchase if cruelty-free]
8. Soap & Glory Day Moisturizer [would not repurchase]
9. Maybelline Dream Matte powder [would not repurchase] *This was actually a product that my friend finished and insisted I include this in my Luuux post. She`s not really into blogging but she was SUPER excited that she finished a product.
1. YES to tomatoes scrub [would not repurchase]
2. Alba Botanica natural acnedote deep clean astringent [would repurchase DEFINITELY]
3. Burt`s Bees hand sanitizer [would repurchase]
4. Alba aloe & green tea oil-free moisturizer [would repurchase DEFINITELY]
5. Too faced powder foundation in Honey Beige [would not repurchase]
6. Burt`s Bees makeup remover wipes [would not repurchase]
That`s the complete list for all the products that I`ve finished. If you have any questions or if you`d like a more detailed review, please let me know! :)
Pictures are mine.