Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I decided to do this project 10 pan thing I saw that was going around. I thought it would be a good way to get rid of some stuff that I don`t really like and not letting them go to waste. I`m looking for new things to try, but I don`t really want to have a huge make up collection. Here are the products I`m going to try to use up:
1. <b>Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation</b> - It`s not that I don`t like this foundation, but I want to use it up so I can branch out to some new ones. This one worked pretty well for me, but the color was a little bit too light for me. I don`t wear foundation everyday, so this one might be a little harder to finish. I`m thinking about just getting a tinted moisturizer after since I don`t need too much coverage.
2. <b>Maybelline Fit Me Powder</b> - This powder was okay for me. I used to like it a lot, but I just want to try something new. I`m thinking about getting a MAC blot powder or msf natural. Is it cheating if I already hit pan on it? Lol.
3. <b>Rimmel Fix & Pefect Primer</b> - I like this primer a lot. It`s not that bad. I used Benefit`s That Gal primer before this one, which I liked a lot more. I`m thinking about trying the Benefit Porefessional primer after I`m done with this. This might be tricky to finish too since I only use it when I wear foundation.
4. <b>ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder</b> - I only picked this up since it was a "dupe" for the NARS Orgasm/Laguna one. I think it`s alright. I don`t like the blush too much, but the bronzer is just fine. I`m gonna try to finish this up so I can get a new blush haha! Any suggestions for blushes/bronzers?
5. <b>ELF Eyebrow Kit</b> - I think this product kind of sucks. I`ve had this forever, but I neglected to use it because I didn`t like the way it made my eyebrows look. I started to use it again but lightly and I think it works okay now. I hit pan on the wax side already but I want to finish it already.
6. <b>Wet `n Wild Creme Liner</b> - I already reviewed this before. I like this liner, but I hate the packaging. I`m thinking about trying the Maybelline gel liner after I`m done!
7. <B>ELF Eyelid Primer</b> - This thing was only $1, and what can I say.. you get what you pay for. Investing on a good primer doesn`t hurt if you wear eye shadow a lot. I`d recommend this primer for beginners and if you don`t wear eye shadow every day.
8. <b>Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer</b> - This has great coverage, and I love it. But I want to try their new one with the sponge applicator on the top. The age rewind one or whatever.
9. <b>L`Oreal Eyeshadow Quad in Summer Dusk</b> - I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE this quad until I got my Nakeds. I`m trying to use up my other eye shadows now that I have my Nakeds, haha! I`m not going to buy any more eyeshadow.
10. <b>Olay Complete Moisturizer with SPF 15</b> - I use this moisturizer for it`s SPF. I don`t like it that much and I feel like it makes me super oily. I`m almost done with it but whatever haha!
Anyways.. those are the products I`m going to be using for a while. Have you tried Project 10 pan?? If so, let me know! :)
Pics are mine! Thanks for reading :)