Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the last post of the day! I`m a big fan of face primers so I was really happy when I got yet another primer to try out. Please keep on reading to see my thoughts on the Primed and Poreless primer.
Primed and Poreless ($30 for 1oz): Fills in pores to provide a smooth surface for foundation application. Can be worn alone or under make up. Has anti-aging properties. Nude color blends easily into any skin tone.
- Feels exactly like the L`Oreal Studio secrets face primer; it has a satin finish.
- Make up lasts a long time without fading.
- Doesn`t feel oily or have a silicone feeling to it
- Feels comfortable on the skin
- In the Florida heat, it kept my concealer on without budging
- Helps bronzer and blush stay on longer
- Comes in a squeeze tube so that it`s easy to dispense product
- A little goes a long way
All in all, I rate this primer a perfect 10! This works great to fill in my pores and makes my skin look flawless and my make up still looks the same way as when I first applied it.
Too Faced is available at Ulta, Sephora, http://Sephora.com and http://toofaced.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**