Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my first post in Luuux and i just couldn`t find a better way to start than with a Primark haul. This was my first time shopping at Primark and I loved it. Especially because I went with my friends.
What I bought:
* a grey bag 5 (i have been looking for too long)
* a white scarf for my mom 1
* some grey sweat pants 4 (which I love)
*a beige belt with two bows 1 (i have a passion for bows)
* 2 makeup brushes (for blush and for foundation) 2 each
* a pair of blue sandals 6
* and a pair of black ballerinas 8 (they`re my first ballerinas)
In the end I paid only 29 for all of this things.
About the store, I went on a week day, so that way I knew that it wouldn`t be full. I didn`t have any problems finding my size (which is something that happens very often). The employees were very friendly and helpful (I`m a bit short, so I need help getting to the high shelves).
Conclusion: I can`t wait to return to Primark and buy more!
What do you think of Primark?
**All photos belong to me