Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I used to be all about painting my nails and what not, but since I started working my nails would chip like crazy so I practically gave up on painting my nails. I am now left with a large nail polish collection that is going to a waste because they`re all practically expired by now!
So, when I feel like pampering myself and my nails for the weekend (possibly up to a week) - I would resort to press on nails. Press on nails are my lifesaver because you could have your nails looking stylish for a fraction of what you`d pay at the nail salon, no nail damage, eco-friendly and most of all no scent! My favorite brand for press on manicures so far is the imPRESS brand. But while at CVS discovering the 50-75% off beauty clearance, I came across another brand called Fing`rs and decided to give the brand a go!
What I hauled at CVS in the Nail Department:
(3) of the Born Chic (silver french tips with black/white/silver detailing) also comes with 2 bow charms by the brand Fing`rs
(2) of the Classic Act (french tips) also comes with 2 bow charms by the brand Fing`rs
(1) of the Pretty Petals (french tips and floral accent) also comes with 2 heart charms by the brand Fing`rs
(1) of the Walk This Way (black/gray french tips/stripes/dots) also comes with 2 crown charms (not shown because I am currently wearing this) by the brand Fing`rs
(1) of the short length imPRESS nails - In the Spotlight (glittery ombre yellow/orange)
Have you ever tried press on nails? What are your thoughts? Stay tuned for my first impressions on the Fing`rs brand of press on manicure.
(Photos belong to me!)