Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the air conditioner that I am currently using. My parents bought it for me last year at either Best Buy or Sears. It was on sale for about $250 I think. I use to have one that you install in the window, but that one was just too old and it broke down on me. So since I had this for a while, I just thought it would be cool for me to do a mini review on it.
- First thing, its portable so you can take it out during the warmer season and keep it stored in your closet during the winter.
- It has a electronic LCD control panel where you can monitor the temp and mode(cool/fan). It also has a timer feature, where you can leave it on for as long as you like.
- It also comes with a handy small remote control that I`ve dropped so many times, but still survived lols. You can either take it out or leave it stored under the control panel.
- There are three settings for the fan and cooling speed that you can adjust to your liking.
- It definitely keeps me cool. You can feel the breeze almost instantly after turning it on, in my room and the surrounding outside areas.
- Installing it was very easy and simple. All you need to do is plug it into an outlet and attach the vent/hose and face it into the window.
- After a couple of uses of it, I`d say 6 days you will have to clean out the filter. It can be a hassle, but at the same time its understandable bc that water has to go out somewhere right? All you have to do is unplug the filter and drain the water out. I would have to tilt the machine, use a bucket and a cloth rug or rag to soak up everything. That is the only `negative` thing I would have to say but other than that, its pretty good.
If you want to know more about this air conditioner, you can go to the source link below. However, I haven`t really seen it in well-known retail stores recently, but its an LG brand. I saw newer models on their website with additional features so check it out :)
What are you doing to keep cool from the summer heat wave?