Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Popcorn has got to be one of my favorite snacks. It used to be chips and cookies but they are really bad for you.
Popcorn is a healthy alternative...
Did you know:
- Air popped popcorn has the fewest calories (about 30 calories per cup). Some low-fat popcorn is almost as low.
- water in the center of the kernel is what makes it pop
- plain popcorn (without any toppings) is naturally low in fat
- contains antioxidants, important for desease prevention
- contains fibre, important for you-know-what
Yeah, I`m just going to keep on eating my popcorn. So you like popcorn? How do prepare it?