Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
Since I have visited Niagara Falls several times, here are the top 5 things you can do (THAT ARE FREE) in Niagara Falls:
1. The actual Falls: You can spend hours walking along the path next to the Falls, it`s so gorgeous. Also, at night, the Falls are covered in bright lights, it`s a great site to see!
2. Niagara-on-the-lake Wineries: Alot of the wineries offer free sampling and tastings.
3. Botanical Garden: This is a must see thing you have to do in Niagara Falls (besides looking at the actual falls), because these gardens are so beautiful, and they`re open year round
4. Marineland - This is a fun amusment park that is for the whole family! Thrill rides, kid rides, anything - you name it!
5. Niagara Parks Recreational Trail - You can walk, bike or run at the NPRT, which runs from fort erie to fort george.
Hope you liked my post, comment below if you have any questions! :)