Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For a late lunch/early dinner my parents, boyfriend and I went to go to Sammy`s Woodfired Pizza & Grill to eat pizza! Besides BJ`s Restaurant & Brewhouse I enjoy eating pizza at Sammy`s!
What kind of pizzas did we order?
- My all time favorite which is the: New York Style Pizza. This pizza has mushrooms, all natural pepperoni, salami, Italian sausage, house made tomato sauce
- My boyfriends favorite which is the: Royal Hawaiian. This pizza has fresh golden pineapple, canadian bacon, tomato sauce
- For my parents I ordered them: Shrimp Pizza. This pizza has shrimp, sautéed mushrooms, bell peppers, red onion, roasted garlic sauce
- For my parents I also ordered them: Smoked Bacon, raclette & fingerling potato pizza with wheat crust for $1 extra.
- All the pizzas were delish! My favorite being the New York Style Pizza. The Royal Hawaiian was also good just a little burnt. Lastly the two new pizzas we tried the Shrimp (very unique combination). Since I`m not much of a seafood lover I wouldn`t want a full pizza but my parents & the boyfriend enjoyed this pizza! My boyfriend said next time he would consider buying that pizza for himself! Lastly, Smoked bacon, raclette & fingerling potato was fairly good. The potatoes were thinly sliced and cooked with the pizza and tasted sweet, the raclette cheese is really good too. I also like the wheat crust, it was more crispy and airy.
Overall: My family and I enjoyed all the pizzas (we shared and mixed/matched with each other).
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp SammysWoodfiredPizzaandGrill PizzaforDinner Dinnerwithfamily