Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
01 - Basic info.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings.
02 - Ingredients.
* 1/2 cup finely chopped onion.
* 2 cloves minced garlic.
* 1/3 cup Italian bread crumbs.
* 1/4 tsp. salt.
* 1/8 tsp. pepper.
* 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni.
* 2 eggs, beaten.
* 8-oz. can pizza sauce.
* 1 lb. ground beef.
* 1/2 lb. ground sausage.
* 1 cup grated pizza cheese.
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
* 8 slices pepperoni.
* ripe olive slices.
03 - How to.
- Okay, so first, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In microwave-safe bowl, place onions and garlic; sprinkle with a bit of water. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring once during cooking, until vegetables are tender.
- Place in large bowl along with bread crumbs, salt, pepper, pepperoni, and egg; mix well.
- Add half of the pizza sauce and the ground meats; mix well to blend.
- Press meat mixture into 9" round cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain off fat. Top loaf with remaining pizza sauce and return to oven.
- Bake 30 minutes longer until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and arrange pepperoni and olives on top of cheese. Return to oven and bake 5-10 minutes longer until cheese melts.
- Cut into wedges to serve.