Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So at some point in our lives we all need to glam up for a photo!
Be it at our wedding a friend or family members wedding, school photos etc there is always a time when you need to or want to get a flawless face look to look your best in front of the camera!
So here are a few tips!
1. Start by prepping your skin with a moisturiser and let it sink in for about 10 minutes.
2. Apply your favorite foundation (powder is usually recommended) and then go ahead and cover any spots with a concealer, and cover your under eye area if you suffer from baggy or dark eyes.
NB: Dont use moisturiser, primer or foundation with SPF in as it will make your skin appear shiny and may give you a horrible white cast!!! :(
3. Onto the eyes. Keep it simple and just accentuate your natural eyes. Wash a matte light colored (off whitish maybe) shade all over your lid and then take a matte deeper brown shade (a few shade darker than your skin tone) and blend this into the crease. Then line your lash line roughly with a brown pencil and then take a brush and smudge it out (make sure it is lightest at your tear duct and darkens as you go out to open up your eye). To finish apply black mascara (and falsies if you wish)
4. After having applied powder, the natural shadows of the face gets washed out so we need to contour the face again. Apply a matte bronzer into the hollows of your cheeks, around your temples and under your jawline. Make it slightly darker than you normally would as the camera flash will wash it out slightly. Then if you wish you can highlight your cheekbones with a lighter shimmery colour. Apply blush if you wish onto the apples of your cheek.
5. Finally apply lipstick and gloss in your chosen shade and your done! :)
Hope you enjoyed!