Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I decided to buy this shampoo because unfortunately I have coloured hair. I say unfortunately because unlike many girls I don`t like having my hair in a different colour than mine and I started of doing so just to cover my greys which lately are a lot.
I should probably mention that 2014 was the worst year for my hair. Not only my greys have become so many but I also experienced serious dandruff and consequently major loosing of hair. And when I say major I mean really serious and dangerous especially for a girl. I also went to a doctor but she wasn`t serious at all and propose me a cure of 3.000 euro which I declined because I can`t even afford a ticket right now...
Anyway back to this expensive shampoo from PHYTO: for me it was probably the worst shampoo that I ever tried.
- the packaging: even if it`s a metal elegant bottle, it`s so inconvenient not only because I have always to be extra carefull not to drop it in the bathroom but also because I wasn`t able to see it the product was finished or not and I can`t cut it to take the last drops of it (as long as I do with all my beauty products especially the expensive one)
- the price I remembered 14 euro for such a small bottle
- the fact that even if it`s formulated for coloured hair it didn`t do pretty much nothing to avoid the colour fading.
- the way that it `wash` my hair. I basically don`t see it washing them!
- the Citrus smell
- the idea that it contains GOOD ingredients
* photos are mine please do not take without permission