Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I received this product as part of a Bzzcampaign on http://bzzagent.com. Why did I choose this campaign?
1) I have extremely sensitive skin and shaving, waxing and hair removal creams etc. cause skin irritations.
2) I heard positive reviews on this product and Philips is a brand I trust.
What does this kit contain?
-Rechargeable Cordless Epilator (Two speeds)
- Basic epilation cup
-Shave,trim and style attachment (for underarms and bikini line).
-Optimal performance cap
-Active hairlifter with active massage
-Active massage roller
It is hypoallergenic and really great for people like me with sensitive skin. I had such a great first experience using my epilator :)
What I like about this product:
-Good instructions that made it easy to use.
- 2 Year Warranty
- 45 Day money back guarantee.
- It was easy to use.
- It was not painful, slight discomfort then it was normal.
- It removed the hair fairly easy. I went over just to make sure it got all the hairs and there is an opti-light to help you see better!
- There are 2 speeds. I used the lower speed and it work great on my legs.
-Smooth,silky legs in minutes!
-Easy to clean.
-Cordless device that can be recharged for next use.
I got a slight redness on my legs minutes after I used it. 5 minutes later it disappeared and my legs have remained that way. Which is great, because I usually get skin irritations with other hair removal methods.
To make epilating easier I suggest bathing and exfoliating before to soften up your hairs. I suggest using a light soothing moisturizing lotion (not containing any alcohol) after epilating.
My only critique is that only hair of a certain length can be removed. You have to go closer to your skin to get the smaller hairs. But they are removed and so far the hair has not grown back.
So that is my first experience epilating! I used low speed and the optimal performance cap.
Do you like this product? Do you epilate?
DISCLAIMER: Photos belong to me!
I am a BzzAgent and the opinions I have stated above are entirely my own.