Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I grabbed a few personal care items while I was out shopping! Here`s what I happened to pick up:
* Renu Contact Lens Solution. I`ve never tried this brand before, but my friend swears it keeps her contacts feeling like they`re fresh out of the package!
* Natural Fiber, a Metamucil knock off. I actually had a $2.00 off coupon for Metamucil with me, but it was still more expensive than the off brand... hmmmm. I like fiber drinks like this because I find they keep me full if I drink one before a meal and fiber is just plain good for you! :)
* Tone Hydrating Body Wash in Tahitian Vanilla and Orchid. It smells great!
* Palmer`s Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick. I`ve never tried this before, but supposedly it helps fade scars and stretch marks by moisturizing and has vitamin E.
* Garnier Body Boost Shampoo. I`ve never tried this specific shampoo from Garnier before, so hopefully it works well!
* Advil. I have a bunch of huge bottles of Motrin and Advil, so I thought that this would be a good thing to stuff in my purse or my backpack if I`m on the go! Plus, I could just keep refilling it!
* Classic Maybelline Volume Express Mascara. My mom had an eye infection last week and threw out her old mascara, so I figured this would be a good replacement!
All in all it`s kind of a boring haul, but I just figured I`d share since some of these items are new for me to try out! I also had coupons for most everything I bought :)
Photo is my own.
Source link: http://www.luuux.com/members/elizabeth-cook