Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Mariah Carey - Lolipop Bling Mine Again - discontinued but it can still be found online. A beautiful chocolate, orange, and raspberry scent.
Aquolina - Chocolovers - hard to find now but totally worth it if you can pick up a bottle. It smells like warm chocolate and hazelnuts drizzled over baked goods. It will make you smell totally edible.
Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy - like hot blueberry pie with cool vanilla ice cream.
Jessica Simpson - Fancy - creamy vanilla and caramel with a hint of smokiness under the surface.
JUICY COUTURE - VIVA LA JUICY
Juicy Couture is one of my favorite brands out there, but this scent? It`s awesome! It`s light enough for you to wear at school, but not overwhelming at all. It`s crisp, it`s fun, it`s addicting. It`s smells like mandarin, wild berries and has notes of caramel woods, honeysuckle and jasmine. Flowery, but not too overwhelming! Doesn`t sound like it but this scent smells like CANDY!!!!
VERA WANG PRINCESS
Vera Wang makes some of the best and most beautiful wedding dresses, but her perfume? It`s amazing! Princess is ideal for any teenager looking for something cool and light. It`s a flirty little blend of Lady apple, floral notes, water lily and dark chocolate. I love this perfume, give it a try; it smells sweeeeeet and sophisticated but not too much because its a good teen scent.
Vera Wang Pink Princess
The composition is a fun floral bouquet that opens with luminous pink grapefruit and raspberry sorbet, introducing the heart of pink hibiscus and creamy honeysuckle. An accord of marshmallow and white amber provide some sweetness to the base of the perfume. This isn`t like candy but is too sweet not to mention.
Katy Perry Meow
When I smelled this for the first time i thought it was a candy fragrance as the notes could confuse you.Meow is developed by Givaudan perfumers. The fragrance opens with notes of tangerine, pear, jasmine and gardenia; the heart are honeysuckle, lily of the valley and orange blossom, while the sweet base features aromas of amber, vanilla, sandalwood and musk.
Wonderstruck Taylor Swift
The fragrance composition is described as a charming gourmand floral with sparkling fruity tones on a wooden background. The top notes are raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia and apple blossom. The heart features sweet vanilla along with sundrenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus. Notes of golden amber, musk, sandalwood and peach are in the base.
Pink Sugar Aquolina
The first fragrance of Italian cosmetic brand Aquolina is Pink Sugar, a fragrance for young girls which like sweets. It is a very sweet fragrance that smells like fruity candy floss. The top notes are bergamot, Sicilian orange and green nuance of fig leaves. In the heart, a thin lily of the valley note enjoys the company of liquorice blossom and red fruits. The gourmand drydown is composed of vanilla, caramel, woodsy and musky notes. The perfume was launched in 2004. A true candy scent most people know and love.
Prada Candy Prada
Prada Candy is a new fragrance by Prada launched in August 2011. The composition includes an elegant mix of musks in the top, a sensual balsamic vanillic accord of benzoin in the heart and sweet modern caramel in the base of the fragrance. Such an amazing scent get it.
Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Victoria`s Secret
Composition of Tease is based on black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia. The fragrance can be purchased in a glass flacon as 50 ml EDP, decorated with lace pattern and pink atomizer.
Dazzle Paris Hilton
The composition opens with notes of pink lady apple, maraschino cherry and peach nectar with violet petals, pink calypso orchid and orange blossom in the heart and the base of vanilla, pink champagne, white patchouli and musk. It is developed by perfumer Frank Voelkl. It smells sweet like candy with a fruityness.
okay thats most read more to read my sweet scent journey.
My girlfriends and I are always on the lookout for the yummy smelly good stuff. I think this started ten years ago when I would religiously use BODY SECRETS Cotton Candy Fantasy that youd easily find at the local Thriftys. Since then, life has consisted of a constant search for the perfect candy-smelling scent. Sidenote: do you remember what perfumes you wore as a baby hoodrat? My fragrance timeline went like this: Loves Baby Soft -> Exclamation! -> Sunflowers -> CK ONE. I also swear I had this Michael Jackson Moonwalker perfume that came with a star necklace but my Googles have turned up nothing! They did however, reveal this Michael Jackson California Raisin (which has been added to my Amazon wishlist FYI.)
There is this Calgon Marshmallow body spray drugstore delight that my friends and I love. Its delicious and addicting, but since its just a body spray it doesnt last long. A couple of years ago, Sephora sold a line of dessert-themed fragrances called Eau De Vie but they were discontinued. One of them was called Whipped Cream. I have about half an inch left in a bottle that Reyna gave me for Xmas in 2008 and cant bring myself to throw it away! Why cant it come back? Sadly I have not yet found perfumes that mirror these two favorites of mine so Ive chosen to seek other alternatives. I have been doing this research for over a year! This is SERIOUS BUSINESS! I became a ghetto nose aka perfumer the past year smelling EVERYTHING I could get my schnozz on. Reyna told me that the legit noses in Paris are pure and do not drink, smoke or eat crazy things, but I dont believe that one bitFrench people are incapable of living such boring lives! Anyway, I wanted to share with you my favorite fragrances that came about during this journey.
1. First off, there is Tokyo Milk. They make yummy scents with names like I Want Candy, Let Them Eat Cake, and my favorite, Honey and the Moon. Sweet honey, sugared violet and jasmine are in the fragrance notes of that one. Definitely one to try! You can get these at Beauty Habit.
2. You probably know this already butPink Sugar is the probably the #1 legit candy-scented perfume out there right now. Its really popular at Sephora and deserves its fame because it is truly PERFECTION! But I honestly want more in my dessert smelling world! GIMME MORE MUM.
3. I HATE to admit it, but Kat Von Ds Saint might be my new favorite. Reyna gave me a sample of it and it is SUPA DELISHIS. Notes of plum, mandarin, and caramel really make it a yummy scent to wear all day everyday. Its going to be my next purchase.
The lovely people at http://Fragrance.net knew I was looking for sweet-smelling perfumes and sent me Marc Jacobs Lola, Viva La Juicy and Hanae Mori to try out.
4. If you havent tried Marc Jacobs Lola, it is LOVELY. Its notes include rose, vanilla and ruby red grapefruit giving it that warm-sweet fragrance I always go for. Definitely one of my current favorites. Ive been wearing it everyday. And the bottle is badass!
5. Viva La Juicy is another one I tried and liked. It doesnt come out as dessert-y as the notes suggest (wild berries , mandarin, caramel, vanilla, and praline) but it makes for a nice everyday choice as well.
6. Hanae Mori is a classic. This is one thats been around since the early nineties and you can never go wrong with it. It has notes of grapefruit and strawberry. You know..I think grapefruit notes are what bring that warm-sweet kind of scent. Ive noticed that common denominator in a lot of fragrances I like.
8. Mariah Carey just came out with a new perfume line called Lollipop Bling which is the most hilarious name ever! I had to try it because MARIAH is our #1 guilty pleasure and with a name like LOLLIPOP BLING I assumed it was the scent I had been waiting for my whole life. HOWEVER, Im disappointed in the packaging of this scent, Mariah. You are a circus of a woman and I expect the same level of absurdity in design as well. Instead we are given this mediocrity of a perfume bottle. GO BIG OR GO HOME. Anyway, there are three scents in this line. Mine Again has notes of chocolate, magnolia and raspberry, Honey has pineapple and honey and Ribbon is a blue raspberry scent. I wasnt able to get samples of these to truly test out at home, but when I checked them out at Macys, Honey was my favorite so far. I think these are going to come out at RITE AID so we will all easily be able to smell like Nick Cannons sugar daddy. JUST KIDDING. I loved Drumline.
7. & 9. There are a couple I still want to try out like Laura Merciers Crème Brûlée (warm caramel, spun sugar, French vanilla beans) and Gale Haymans Delicious Cotton Candy (orange, bergamot, clementine, cotton candy.)
Even though I found some lovely perfumes to wear my heart still yearns for the ULTIMATE candy/dessert smelling scent. My dream is to someday have a fragrance line where I can create the perfect perfumes that will make cholos everywhere believe its Christmas when you walk into the room. I want people to crave birthday cake and donuts everytime I flip my weave. I believe this is a dream that I can achieve. It is only a matter of time!
How do you guys feel about dessert-scented fragrances? If you are OBSESSED like yours truly are there any perfumes I might have missed in my years of research? Lemme know!