Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ladies want the perfect summer pedicure, but don`t fee like spending a lot of money at the salon!? Well do it right at your home:) Now these are just my steps that I take to get my pedicures, you and add or skip depending on your preference.
1. Exfoliate: you want to exfoliate your skin, remove all that dead skin off! This will really make your skin nice and soft.
2. Moisturize: Take your favorite moisturizing lotion! You really want to lock in moisturize in your feet.
3. Take a Cuticle Pusher and push back your cuticles then take a cuticle cutter, I use one from Revlon. and you want to cut away the excess cuticles. This will really give a nice clean cut toes:)
4. Apply Cuticle oil, so they stay looking healthy and clean.
5. File your toes to your desired shape.
6. Next take your favorite summer color to wear on your toes and apply, add a top coat, shine!
AND YOUR DONE!
Hope you all enjoyed my way to get a cheap nice pedicure from home! Let me know what you do below!
*Picture belongs to link below