Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Do you want to have perfect soft and smooth legs after shaving? Here`s a tip for that:
1. After washing your body, apply shaving cream all over your legs. This will not only help you know where you`ve already shaved so you don`t miss any spots, but it`ll also keep your skin moisturized during the process.
2. Shave carefully in both an upward and downward motion to make sure you get everything.
3. Make sure to rinse with cool water to not only make sure you don`t get razor but also to make sure your skin is used to the temporature, because usually (at least when I finish taking a shower) after taking a shower your skin gets goose bumps from the cold air compared to how warm your shower is and goose bumps will make your hair grow back faster.
4. When you`re done with your shower, DAB your legs dry, don`t rub cause that can irritate your skin.
5. Apply lotion. I use Aveeno body lotion because of how dry my legs are and my legs are still itching if I use lotion that`s scented.
I hope that this helped!
**Picture was made by me**
Source link: http://bubbls.polyvore.com/