Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
-1 can of breadsticks-24 Peperoni slices
- 2 table spoons of grated Parmesan cheese
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Spaghetti or marinara sauce Steps:
1. Separate and unroll the breadsticks. Put the breadsticks on a cookie sheet. Place three topping slices in a single layer over half of each breadsticks.
2. Fold the remaining half of the breadstick over the top, twisting around to create and 8. Press and smooth the ends to make a stick. Each stick should make an 8 when done. 3. Place each on an ungreased cookie sheet. Mix the seasonings and grated cheese, and sprinkle the mixture evenly over each breadstick. Bake them preheated at 350 till golden brown.
4. Serve with warm spaghetti or marinara sause for dipping. Hope you enjoy!!! <3