Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So i love pasta a lot! If i could i would eat pasta everyday. I guess that`s because i`m for a part Italian.. haha, anyways yesterday i made this amazing paste with spinach and pancetta.
Recipe for 4
- 500 g penne
- 8 slices pancetta (approx. 2 mm thick)
- 300 g fresh leafs spinach
- 100 g matured pecorino (spicy sheep cheese)
- 4 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- pepper & salt
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Rinse the spinach and let the vegetables drain well.
- Put a big stew on a moderate flame and heat a dash of olive oil in it.
- Peel the onion and cut him in parings. Cook the onion in the oil until they are glassy. Stir frequently equally.
- Peel and chop the garlic into small pieces. Crush the pieces then to pulp with the wide blade of your kitchen knife and let the garlic cook with the onions.
- Cut the slices of pancetta into strips and put them with the union. Stir frequently even. You don`t have to bake the pancetta crisp. So the meat retains all his taste. Afterwards put the fire somewhat softer.
- Once the water boils, do the penne in it, along with a snuff salt. Cook the pasta al dente as indicated on the packaging.
- Take a mixing bowl and break the eggs in it. Literally they equally with the guard. Take the matured pecorino and grate the eggs at it. Mix the cheese with the eggs.
- Pour the penne straight into the stew with onion and pancetta.
- Scoop the spinach at the warm pasta and stir them underneath.
- Scoop 1 the moisture in the cooking pasta dish. That will provide a little extra bounding. Stir and turn the fire off afterwards.
- Pour the eggs with the pasta and pecorino infliction and stay equally stirring, so the mixture soft deals and the cheese melts.
*picture is mine*