Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This evening my boyfriend and I made Penne Rigate with Grilled Chicken (we used our George Foreman Grill) and side of Garlic Bread.
Where did we buy Penne Rigate & Sauce?
- This is organic from Trader Joes
- This is organic tomato basil marinara sauce - this sauce is a lot thinner (more watery) compared to other brands
How I made Garlic Bread?
- I used Sourdough Bread from Trader Joe`s
- Bread of your choice
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
1. Mince your garlic
2. Add a little bit of butter and olive oil
3. Microwave for 15 sec
5. Put back into the microwave for 15 sec
6. Toast your bread and apply spread onto your bread
Topped with parmesan cheese
Overall: Dinner was so good, my left overs will be for tomorrows lunch! :)
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp GrilledChicken Garlicbread PenneRigate