Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I found this recipe and tried it out a few weeks ago and its perfect.
- 1/2 cup [ 125 grams ] of creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons [ 28 grams ] unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/5 cup [ 55 grams ] confectioners sugar [ icing sugar ]
- 9 ounces [ 255 grams ] semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 9 ounces [ 255 grams ] milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon [ 10 grams ] shortening
- Mini cake cups
- Put the peanut butter, butter and salt in a bowl and put it in the microwave for around a minute or till it is soft [ not melted ].
- Stir in the confectioners sugar / icing sugar.
- Melt the chocolate and shortening in a bowl by placing it over a pan of hot water.
- Add a teaspoon of the melted chocolate in to the mini cake cups.
- Add some of the peanut butter mixture.
- Put another teaspoon of chocolate mixture on the top of the peanut butter.
- Put them in the refrigerator until they have set.
Credit to whoever.