Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Out of complete boredom while I did my makeup one night, I cam up with this look that reminded me of a Peacock. So I thought I`d show you all the final result, and surprisingly I like it. And believe it or not I got quite a few compliments.
1. Urban Decay "original" primer
2. NYX jumbo pencil in "milk"
3. ELF "Spring" 100 piece palette
4. Colormates eyeliner pencil
5. NYX jumbo pencil in "black bean"
6. ELF waterproof mascara
7. ELF concealer palette in "dark"
I wish I had applied false lashes to the look, they would of added a lot of drama to this look. I honestly would wear this eye make up look again on a night out. This is something completely different from all my other eye looks!