Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ingredients for 10 people:
1 can of peach juice with 850g
1 package peach gelatin to 0.5 l
180 ml of milk
250g of natural yoghurt
200 ml of cream to beat
3 tablespoons of sugar
1. Cut the peaches into small pieces
2. Put the syrup in a saucepan and heat it up.
Add the gelatin powder, stir and turn off the heat.
Let cool a bit.
3. Place the gelatin in a bowl.
Add the milk and mix.
Stir in the yogurt and beat with a wire rod.
4. Whip the cream a bit.
Add the sugar and beat until the cream start getting puffy.
Add a few drops of lemon juice and whisk some more.
5. Gradually and gently stirring, add the gelatin mixture with the whipped cream.
After all thoroughly mixed, place in a manner previously soaked in cold water.
On top, sprinkle the pieces of peach.
6. Refrigerate for 8 hours until it becomes stiff.
To serve, dip the form in hot water for a few seconds and unmold.
This recipe have been done by Neuza Costa from Saborintenso. I`m just sharing with the Luux`s Community.