Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is what my nails look like this week. It was July 4th and this resembles an American flag. I wasn`t really planning on going all out but, I was inspired by a bunch of YouTube videos. I watched a couple here and there and this is what I came up with. I wished I took pictures throughout the process so you guys can see sort of like a tutorial, but like I said, its very last minute. I`ll try to explain how I did it, its very easy.
1. First thing I did was apply a base coat.
2. Then paint both of my index fingers a dark navy color and the rest of my fingers with a white nail polish. I used Sally Hansen Pink Slip(White) and Essie Bobbing for Baubles(Navy)
3. Let it dry for a few minutes and get started on the stripes. Just paint horizontal straight lines across. You can either use a red striper nail polish or a red polish with a nail art brush. I used Sally Hansen Right Said Red.
4. For the index finger, which should be where the stars are, I just put little polka dots everywhere with a white nail art polish.
5. Last step is to put a top coat on to prevent any chippings. I would wait 5-10 mins so that the colors won`t bleed in together.
Hope you give this nail design a try. You can wear it for 4th of July obviously, Memorial Day, Veteran`s Day, etc. Have fun with it.
And if you`re wondering what videos I based it off it was cutepolish & some JulieG713
*photos belong to me (lols pls excuse the mess, I forgot to clean it up with nail polish remover)*
Source link: http://www.luuux.com/mypage/preview/anonymous