Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Tonight for dinner, my dad was inspired to make parmesan crusted baked chicken without the bread crumbs for a healthier alternative that he saw on a cooking television show. He altered the recipe to his liking though.
What we used?
- 2 Organic Chicken Breasts from Sprouts - my mom sliced each breast into 3 pieces, so we were able to have a total of 6 thin sliced chicken breasts! Making the breasts thin, they will cook faster and a better portion size if you`re trying to eat healthier
- Dash of salt & pepper, Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Rosemary herbs
- 6 Mayonaise Packets
- Parmesan Flakes
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
How to make this?
- Clean and slice your chicken breast
- Marinate your chicken breast to your liking - we added salt & pepper, grill mates Montreal chicken seasoning, garlic powder and some rosemary herbs. All ingredients are just eyeballed
- Place your chicken breast in a tin pan that could be baked in the oven
- Squeeze mayo and spread evenly on all the chicken breast pieces
- Put the cheese of your liking / desire on top - we added parmesan flakes and shredded colby jack cheese
- Preheat oven to bake for 350 degrees
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees
- Then Conventional Broil for 5 minutes at 500 degrees so the cheese gets crusted and delicious
Overall: Very simple to make and delicious. My boyfriend and I will be making this in the future! Serve with bread, pasta, rice, etc. I love how this dish does not require cooking on the stove/frying or a mess!
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp ParmeseanCrustedBakedChicken HealthyEats OrganicChicken