Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Look how cute these are!
**You can always use smaller portions for smaller amount of results.
1 Box of chocolate cake mix (then follow instructions and portion sizes on back/you can always make your own mix)
1 Package of white cupcake liners
1 Tub of chocolate frosting
150g of butter
2 cups sugar
100 mL milk
Touch of vanilla extract (if you want)
- Whip all ingredients together until you have a butter frosting.
Some whipped cream
- Mix the butter frosting with milk powder, making a molding butter ball.
- Pinch off a golf-ball size of this clay and put a ball of the chocolate frosting inside.
- Close the butter ball around the chocolate ball. Cover with whipped cream, and roll it in coconut.
Eyes, Nose, Mouth
- Use frosting to shape it, or you can buy the decorative gel.
- Put an M&M as the eye in the "socket" area
Hands, Feet, Ears
- Shape and use Oreos!
I adapted this recipe from multiple online sources. But you can always just do whatever comes to mind. To make the head you can even use sour cream, etc.