Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This really reminds me of mini terrariums, this is essentially how you make moss grow on the rocks that go in a terrarium too.
so what basically happens is you crush up a bunch of moss add it with some water and nutrients so that the moss can grow, paint the design you want on the wall and wait for the moss to grow and fill in that design! Really cute actually, you can write anything! :)
Here are the steps:
Paintable Moss Art
1. Crumble 3 handfuls of moss and add to blender. Pour 3 cups lukewarm water into the blender.
2. Add 2 tbsp water retention crystals or gel.
3. Add 1/2 cup buttermilk.
4. Pulse blender periodically until thoroughly mixed.
5. Pour into proper container for painting/storing.
6. Paint onto wood or rough concrete.
7. Mist weekly or more often if required due to weather conditions/climate.
Source link: http://homesteadingsurvival.myshopify.com/