Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I found this cool DIY tutorial to make custom coasters for your home. I like this idea because it doesn`t require too many supplies and you can pick your design to perfectly match your home`s decor. Here`s the breakdown of the steps involved to create your own custom coasters:
1) Use spray adhesive to get the stencil to stick to the leather is to spray the back of your chosen stencil. After youve sprayed the back of the stencil, let the adhesive dry for about 1/2 hour. It will be tacky, but not sticky and wont leave a residue.
2) Tack the stencil to your coaster.
3) When painting a slick surface like leather, you might have a hard time keeping the paint from running under the stencil. You can solve this problem by mixing your paint with glue.
4) If you are painting a neon color, the best way to get the neon paint to pop is to put down a layer of white paint first.
5) Once the paint is dry, peel off the stencil.
Easy and creative idea from freshly-picked!!
Image Source: http://freshly-picked.com/how-to-paint-leather-coasters/