Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have a series of overdue Ulta hauls to post and almost wasnt going to post them since theyre a tad late but I figure Ive used some of the things Ive already gotten so why not share what I think about them?
This haul is from a couple weeks ago. It was from their Friends & Family event. I dont remember exact prices but I did have a 20% off coupon =)
1) Big Sexy Hair - Extra Big Volume Shampoo: I am in love with this shampoo!! This is definitely my new fave! It makes my hair feel very clean and gives it so much volume. Ive used about half of the bottle already and plan on repurchasing once I use up some Body Shop back up shampoos I have right now.
2) Basically U 300 Regular Size Cotton Balls - Pretty standard. I needed some cotton balls. These are a bit small for my liking but they get the job done. I will definitely go for a bigger size once this bag is done.
3) Yes To Blueberries & Yes To Tomatoes Facial wipes - These were buy 1 get 1 50% off. The Yes To Blueberries wipes are my favorite! Ive gone through about 3 of these so this will be my fourth pack. Ive tried the Yes To Cucumbers wipes (the ones in the green pack) so I wanted to try the Yes To Tomatoes wipes. I must say I hate them lol I really dont like the way they feel or smell. I recommend the Blueberry one for sure and the Cucumber one is nice too but it stings a little. Do not buy the Tomato one!!
4) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - These were buy 1 get one 50% off and I chose the shades Precious which is a nude and Cherish which is a bubble gum pink. I love these!! Theyre just like the Tarte ones. The only thing is Precious doesnt completely show up on my pigmented lips but it still feels really nice! I would definitely pick up more colors! Theyre so hydrating and pretty.
5) Katy Perry Lashes in Oh, Honey and Cool Kitty - These were also buy 1 get 1 50% off but I have yet to try these! Not gonna lie, them being Katy Perry made me buy them lol
6) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - I wanted a new deep conditioner and Ive heard great things about this one and it was super inexpensive! I dont remember the exact price but it was under $5. Cant wait to use this.
7) Sally Hansen Nail Strips in Beat You To It! - This was on clearance for $2.49! Its a green glitter and I thought it would be perfect for Fall or even the Holidays.
8) Hair Chox - Dont buy this
Do you love Ulta? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.ulta.com