Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Still catching up! September flew by to me because it was my birthday month and I left for Europe the last week.
1) Victorias Secret Fragrance Mist in Such A Flirt - The has starfruit and white orchid. The name is perfect for this scent. Its such a flirty scent. I love that its fruity and floral. Definitely wore this one on my birthday.
2) Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in Vanilla Apricot - This is an amazing hand cream! It moisturizes so well and Im so in love with this scent.
3) Agave Healing Oil - I love hair oils and this one is amazing as well! (I had a favorite hair oil in August too) This doesnt leave your hair greasy at all and it definitely helps with frizz.
4) Lavanilla The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla - I love the scent of this! (September was full of yummy smelling things! lol) I like that this is a natural deodorant. I wouldnt wear this to the gym, its definitely not strong enough. But for running errands, or just to freshen up around the house, this was perfect.
5) Julep Cuticle Oil - With being one year older Im definitely noticing the dry hands and cuticles more now! lol I love this and the packaging is amazing for this type of product.
6) Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray - I love Urban Decays setting sprays. Even though I prefer De-Slick, this one is good too! It really does make my make up last much longer!
7) NARS Blush in Sin - This is my all time favorite blush and since it was my birthday I literally wore it all month.
8) Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in 0L - Im all about my black eyeliners and this was a great one! It glides on really easily and its very pigmented.
9) Sigma Round Top Kabuki F82 brush - I love all of these Sigma brushes. I used this one all month for my foundation. It really buffs it into my skin and gives full coverage without looking cakey.
10) Jouer Bronzer in Suntan - I heard this was discontinued which is a shame. This is the perfect contouring shade for me. Its not orange at all. Im going to be sad when its gone.
What have your favorites been lately? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com