Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Lots of finished hair care & body products for the month of September!
1) Pantene 2 in 1 Dry to Moisturized Shampoo & Conditioner - I usually dont like 2 in1 products like this but for some reason I had it so I decided to finish it up. I didnt really like it since I would just use it as shampoo since it didnt get the tangles out. And since I still had to use a conditioner, my hair got oily quicker than usual.
2) John Frieda Conditioner - I got this from his boxed hair color since I got rid of my ombre in September. I liked it since it made my hair very soft.
3) Suave Shampoo in Refreshing Waterfall Mist - I liked the scent of this but it didnt really do anything for my hair. I think I just bought it because it was cheap but I wont be repurchasing this.
4) Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque - This is a holy grail for me. I think Ive gone through like 7 or 8 of these already. Even though I like to dry other deep conditioners, I always end up coming back to this one.
5) Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle in Cider Lane - 1) Im so mad they didnt bring back this scent this year 2) they better bring it back next year or else! This is one of my favorite scents. I started burning this to get into the spirit of fall and now I only have 1 back up left.
6) Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Scrub in Dreamy Vanilla Woods - This is an older product. They dont even make this anymore but they have similar scents and I think theyre current scrubs are just as good.
7) Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions Body Wash - The scent of this reminds me of Hong Kong and Hawaii since I had travel sized versions I took with me so Im kind of sad to see this go.
8) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Island White Pineapple - This smelled delicious! Just like pineapples. I would repurchase this one next year.
9) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Perfect Beach Day - I wasnt crazy about this one. It kind of smells like bad fruit and coconuts to me.
10) Aveda Pure-fume Spirit Spray - I dont even remember what scent I picked out but Aveda gives you a free one of these for your birthday and I remember not liking any of them. It smells very earthy and like a grandma.
11) Be Delectable Hand Cream in Lemon & Cream - This smelled nice but it was VERY strong! It was a good hand cream too but it gave me headaches.
12) Be Delectable Hand Cream in Strawberry & Cream - Same problem with this one but I preferred this scent.
13) Neutrogena Clear Pore Daily Scrub - This was not a scrub to me. It was a nice cleanser but I would still exfoliate with something else. This would be good if you dont like abrasive scrubs at all.
14) VIVO Diamond Collection Green Diamond Collagen Renewal Serum - I actually liked this. Ive noticed a difference in my skin once I stopped using this. I got this on Groupon since its normally $150, so if I see it again Im picking it up again!
15) Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder in 300 Beige - This was a good powder. The packaging was gorgeous. If this wasnt so expensive I would pick it up again but since its like $50, Ill hold out until I can buy it again.
16) LUSH Gorgeous Moisturizer - This moisturizer is amazing! No wonder its like $100! I got this sample size in a gift set but I did pick up a full size when I was in Europe since its cheaper over there (be sure to look out for my LUSH haul coming soon)
17) Josie Maran Hand Cream in Vanilla Apricot - This was in my September Favorites. Ill be sad once my back up tube is used up.
18) Marc Jacobs Lash Lifter Gel Volume Mascara - This was an okay mascara. It definitely has the gel consistency but I have other mascaras that provide more volume. It wasnt the worst but definitely not the best.
19) It Cosmetics Full Coverage Concealer in Neutral Medium - Loved this concealer! It really brightened up my under eye. Once I finish more of my concealers, I will definitely pick this one up!
What have you finished lately? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com