Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I loved Septembers box! Its so cute! I will definitely be keeping this one
1) Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner - Ive gotten so many Dr. Brandt samples and liked them for the most part. This is a blackhead extractor mask so Im interested to see if it works and how it compares to Glam Glow. Full size is 1oz & $45. This sample is 0.25oz Birchbox Value: $11.25 (box already paid for itself!)
2) Harvey Prince Hello - Ive also received a lot of perfume samples from Harvey Prince and have liked them. This one has a mix of citrus and floral notes. I think it would have been perfect during a spring month, but Ill still use it. Full size is 50ml & $55 This sample is about 2ml Birchbox Value: $2.20
3) Jouer Anti-Aging Moisture Primer - I love this brand and Im all about the anti-aging these days. This has peptides and caffeine to help the skin. Full size is 1oz & $38 This sample is 0.10oz Birchbox Value: $3.30
4) Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil - Im all about the brows so Im glad I got this. I also love universal shades because they look good on everyone and it takes the guessing out of trying to match your brows. This is full size at 0.04oz Birchbox Value: $13
5) Tocca Crema da Mano Bianca - This hand cream smells like green tea & lemon. Im not sure if I like it yet. It has a bit of grandma scent but to me all of Toccas perfumes smell like that. Full size is 2oz & $10 Birchbox Value: $5
6) Rogue & Co Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner - These are the bonus items. At least the foil packets arent consider to be part of the 5 deluxe samples this month. Full size is 8.5oz & $25 These samples are 0.23oz each x 4 = 0.92oz all together Birchbox Value: $0.68 x 4 = $2.72
Total Birchbox Value: $37.47 (I think this is the highest valued box Ive ever gotten!)
What have you gotten in your Birchbox lately? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com