Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Im literally half a year behind but I dont care.Im still going to try & catch upbecause I have OCD lol
1) Zoya Remove+: Love this nail polish remover!.....so much I got the jumbo size! lol
2) Batiste Dry Shampoo in Brunette: Ive named this my holy grail dry shampoo. Doesnt leave my hair grey and it gives me so much volume!
3) Philosophy Purity: Ive gone through so many of these. It just works so well at removing make up. I especially love using it with my Clarisonic.
4) Wild Oats Organic Coconut Oil: I love using coconut oil for everything, especially as a hair mask. I love that this is such a large jar from Fresh & Easy.
5) Bath & Body Works candle in Cinnamon Buns: This smells just like cinnamon buns. Its so delicious!
6) LUSH Ros Argan Body Conditioner: This is one of my favorite LUSH products. It makes my skin feel silky smooth and smells amazing!
7) Elizabeth & James perfume in Black: Even though I love the White one too, Black is definitely my favorite out of the two. Its musky which is right up my alley.
8) LOreal Voluminous Million Lashes: This really does give my lashes lots of volume! Drugstore mascaras are awesome and this ones definitely at the top!
9) Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer: I went to Europe at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct and definitely had to pick this up. Its an amazing bronzer and smells just like chocolate.
10) MAC Eye Make Up Remover: Bought this because when I went to the One Direction concerts in Pasadena I totally forgot to pack my Smolder eye liner and my eye make up remover. Ran to MAC to get both and this ending up working really well!
Have you tried any of these products? What have been your recent favorites?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com