Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1) Organix Biotin & Collagen shampoo - I love this brand so I wanted to try something new and I loved this! It really cleansed my hair & smelled amazing.
2) Organix Coconut Milk conditioner - I wanted to get the Biotin & Collagen conditioner to go with the shampoo but they didnt have any! So I bought this because I already knew I loved it.
3) Suave Kids detangler - Cant tell you how many of these Ive gone through. Ill always love this for my long knotty hair.
4) Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo in Brunette - This was really good but I still prefer my Batiste but I bought this because it was on sale. I would still repurchase this.
5) Bath & Body Works Aromatherpy lotion in Sleep - This stuff actually works!
6) LUSH Let The Good Times Roll cleanser - I loved the way this smelled. It was so sweet and it also made my skin feel really nice
7) LUSH British Nanny moisturizer - Bought this in England since Ive never seen this one in the states. It is by far the thickest moisturizer Ive ever tried but it doesnt make me break out. It is super greasy so I use it at night and my skin is super soft in the morning.
8) Soap & Glory Hand Food - Absolutely love this hand cream! Ive gone through a full size before.
9) LOreal Clean Artiste eye makeup remover - This works really well and it doesnt sting your eyes at all
10) Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Something About Berry - I love everything about this blush. The packaging, the color, everything!
Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com