Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1) Victorias Secret So Sexy Hair Gel - I actually found this under my sink and its still half full but this thing is probably 10 years old lol I havent used this in years so gotta throw this out!
2) Suave Kids detangler - Another bottle to add to the list! Still got 2 back ups
3) Shu Uemura Lavender Mist - This was a really good toner! I wish this brand was more easily available though.
4) MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover - Loved this! It worked really well. It stung my eyes a little though.
5) Bath & Body Works Body Cream in Forever Red - Absolutely love this scent! I wish it was the same price as all the other scents but Ill still pay it lol
6) Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser - This made my skin tingle which I actually really like. Dont use this on your eyes though! I would repurchase this.
7) LUSH Rose Jam shower gel - I will forever repurchase this and I already had a back up.
8) Bath & Body Works candle in Buttercream Mint - I bought this candle on sale for like $8 and it reminded me of the candle they used to carry called Marshmallow Peppermint. It smells like minty candy.
9) Glamglow Youthmud - LOVED this! I will definitely be repurchasing this. One of the best masks Ive ever used.
10) Skin & Co Roma Sicilian Body Gel - Got this in a Birchbox and it had a nice citrus scent but the cap broke on me right away so I wouldnt purchase this.
11) Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy in Sleep - Loved this scent. They dont carry this one anymore (night time tea) but if they brought it back I would definitely stock up just in case! lol
12) Aveda Hand Relief - Im always using hand creams and this one has always been good to me. Ive never had to purchase it since they girls at Aveda are so nice and always give me a travel size whenever I go in there
13) NARS powder foundation in Barcelona - Loved this powder! I would definitely repurchase in the future.
14) LUSH The Kiss - This was a really pearly lipstick shade, which I wasnt crazy about, but it was very moisturizing. I wouldnt repurchase though. I would stick to their non colored lip balms
15) Tarte Lights Camera Lashes - went through one of these last month and I will definitely repurchase
16) Tarte concealer - This was very full coverage and perfect for my dark circles. I would definitely repurchase once I finish a bunch of the opened concealers I have right now
17) LUSH Sikkim Girls lotion - This kinda smelled like old lady
18) LUSH Celebrate lotion - This was very citrusy
19) OPI Absolutely Alice - This was one of my first OPI nail polishes and I remember buying it at Disneyland (it was part of the Alice in Wonderland collection). It was a gorgeous blue glitter. Im sad to see it go.
20) OPI Gift of Gold - I remember getting this as free gift from Ulta, also one of my first OPI nail polishes. It was an amazing gold glitter
Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com