Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
November definitely looks a lot better than October!
1) Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream - Im all about anti-aging so Im glad I got this! Full size is: 1.7oz & $85 This sample is .34oz Birchbox Value: $17 (already paid for itself!)
2) Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash - Love these for when I travel. This has a clean fresh scent. Full size is: 8oz & $15 This sample is 1.35oz Birchbox Value: $2.53
3) Harvey Prince Petaly Noir - This smells like a grandma. Its way too floral. Full size is 50ml & $55 This sample is 3ml Birchbox Value: $1.10
4) Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive - Love peels so Im excited to see how this one works. Full size is 2oz & $39 This sample is .26oz Birchbox Value: $5.07
5) theBalm Cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer - I love my Mary-Lou Manizer so Im excited to see how this one looks! Full size is 8.5g & $24 This sample is .57g Birchbox Value: $1.61
6) Bonus: Firecracker ChocoPod - I love these chocolates! Ive actually purchased a lot of them since sampling them in one of my very first Birchboxes. These come in an 8 piece sampler set & is $9.95 Birchbox Value: $1.24
Total Birchbox Value: $28.55
Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com