Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I havent posted since May so Ill be playing catch upluckily I took photos!
1) Bath & Body Works Exotic Coconut shower gel - This is a classic BBW scent. Its always online & they bring it back for the semi-annual sales. I love it. It smells like pure coconuts - the perfect summer scent.
2) LUSH Rock Star soap - I love Lushs soaps & this is one of my all time favorites. It smells just like cherry coke.
3) LUSH Big shampoo - This is one of my must haves from Lush. I especially love using this in the summer for its scent. It smells just like limes and sea salt. It also gives my hair a lot of volume!
4) Julep nail polish in Anne - I had this on my toes for so long! It is the perfect purple and I love that Juleps nail polishes are opaque after one coat!
5) Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle in Cinnamon Sugared Donut - I LOVE this candle! I wish it was a year round scent. I just ordered Pumpkin Sugared Donut for the Fall so I cant wait to smell that one! Hopefully its just as good as this one.
6) Smashbox Blush Rush in Paradise - This is a gorgeous golden peach that is so pigmented and has the right amount of shimmer. This was perfect for summer.
7) Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Loved this primer. It kept my face matte and made my foundation apply so smoothly. I will probably end up buying the full size.
8) YSL Dessin Du Regard Eye Pencil Waterproof in Black - This is by far the softest creamiest eye liner I have ever tried! It slides on so smoothly and is the blackest black. It does smudge though if you dont set it so I would just smudge it out a little with MACs carbon eye shadow.
9) YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking in Black - This was an amazing mascara. It gave my lashes so much volume but for the price I wont be purchasing the full size.
10) Garnier BB Cream in Deep - This is a great drugstore BB Cream. I got this for free from BzzAgent but I would definitely buy this with my own money. This is a darker BB Cream but it was perfect with a tan or to mix with my lighter foundations. It makes my skin look flawless but still natural.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your current favorites?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com