Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Another overdue haul post and no surprise, its another Sephora haul. This was from a month or 2 ago when they still had the Josie Maran 500 point perk. I wanted to order a birthday present for my friend so I decided to cash inheres what I hauled:
1) Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler To Go - This comes with 5 perfume samples and they are: Kate Walsh`s Boyfriend Billionaire Boyfriend, Clinique Happy, Diesel Loverdose, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, and Marc Jacobs Daisy. I bought this as my friends present because I knew she wanted perfume but had no idea which one she would like. I got her this so she could redeem a rollerball version of whichever one she picked. These make great gifts! And it was only $18. (not sure if they have these in store but theyre online)
2) Since I figured I should just aim to get free shipping, I decided to get something that has been on my wishlist for such a long time and thats Viktor & Rolfs Flowerbomb. I decided to just go with the travel duo since a 1oz bottle is $75. This travel duo comes with .75oz of perfume all together and is only $32. Such a great deal if you have your eye on this as well. (again not sure if its in stores but its online)
3) So I decided to cash in my 500 points and get the Josie Maran Essentials set which came with: 0.5oz 100% Argan Oil, 0.5oz Argan Cleansing Oil, a full size Argan Lip Treatment, and 8 Bear Naked Wipes. So far Im loving all of these products and theres a great chance Ill be buying the full sizes of these
4) The 3 samples I picked were: Justin Biebers Girlfriend (of course lol), Ole Henriksen Truth Serum (amazing stuff), and Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector.
5) I also had a code for a free perfume sample goody bag. There were 3 bags to choose from. I think this was the playful option and it came with: Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh, Juicy Couture Couture La La, Philosophy Love Sweet Love, DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, and Clinique Happy.
Have you tried any of these products? What is your favorite perfume?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.sephora.com