Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Very underwhelmed by Decembers box.
1) Manna Kadar Lip Locked gloss stain in Lucky - Never heard of this brand but the sample packaging looks pretty cheap so well see how this goes. Full size is 1.2oz & $24 This sample is 0.01oz Birchbox Value: $0.20 (lol told you the packaging looked cheap)
2) Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask - I love masks so Im looking forward to trying this one out. Full size comes with 6 tubes at .33oz each & is $58 This sample is 1 whole .33oz tube Birchbox Value: $9.67 (basically pays for the box)
3) RUSK Texture Spray - I thought this was just some sort of hairspray but it says you can spray your roots too, so Im curious to see what that does. Full size is 8oz & $18 This sample is 1.5oz Birchbox Value: $3.38
4) Sumita Color Contrast eyeliner in Jaipur Gold- I think this is the third time Ive gotten this eyeliner. Luckily theyve been a different color each time. Full size is 1.6g & $11 This sample is .7g Birchbox Value: $4.81
5) Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream - Ive always wanted to try this. Its supposed to be a do it all moisturizer. You can use it everywhere, even on your lips and feet. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. Full size is 1.25oz & $16 This sample is .10oz Birchbox Value: $1.28
Total Birchbox Value: $19.34 (might be the cheapest box Ive ever gotten)
Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com