Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Over the weekend, my boyfriend and I visited Fullerton Arboretum, a nice relaxing place to take a stroll where you`ll see some nature from trees, fruit trees, flowers, ponds, butterflies, bees to bugs, turtles, a running stream and so forth!
Luckily, I had sneakers in the car because inside was mainly dirt and some areas were moist/muddy! Afterwards, I wore my Coach sandals though!
What I wore?
- Purple flowy pleated top by Jessica Simpson
- Floral lace detailing shorts by Abercrombie and Fitch
- Nike Free 5.0 Sneakers
- My favorite Michael Kors Reversible Tote - Jet Set in size Medium
- Coach Sunglasses
Tips if you plan on visiting Fullerton Arboretum:
- Only worth it if you`re in the area but to drive out here just for the Arboretum, you won`t get a wow factor here.
- If it`s sunny out (like it was over the weekend) - Don`t forget to protect your eyes with sunglasses, hat, and apply sunscreen because there aren`t that many shady areas in fact I got sunburned!
- Wear closed toe shoes or sneakers because some areas of the arboretum was moist and muddy.
- You can have a nice picnic here but bring a blanket,towel or mat because there aren`t any picnic tables only benches.
My favorite area of the arboretum was the bamboo forest, a very relaxing area where you could sit on a nearby bench and hear the running stream.
Overall: My boyfriend + I had a nice visit. Staff was very approaching and nice, offered us a map and asked if we had any questions, also told us to grab a free Sapote fruit!
Anyone on Yelp? I just made an account: http://mnhuynh.yelp.com
(Photo belongs to me!)