Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my outfit from yesterday featuring Theme Park Comfort Wear. When it comes to going to Theme Parks/Amusement Parks to me the most important factor is being comfortable! Most of the time you`re standing, sitting and who knows for how long depending on the wait and don`t forget to factor in weather! From sprinkling (while to driving to Seaworld) to windy/sunny, I was prepared!
What I am wearing:
I originally planned on wearing the tank top and shirt and IF I got cold, I would have a jacket as back up. As I got out of the car, my mom told me to bring your jacket encase and I am glad I did. If it does get hot (which it didn`t really), you could always tie your jacket around your waist or put it in your purse/backpack. I always think of bringing light weight jackets but still keeps you warm and pockets encase at night it`s cold- you could put your hands in your pockets for warmth! Hood, encase it`s cold or rains!
- Cami Tank Top in white from Forever 21. This tank top is to keep my body warm.
- Pink & White Stripe 3/4 shirt from A&Fitch.
- Gray Velour Jacket from Michael Kors purchased at Macy`s.
You can`t go wrong with yoga leggings! They`re extremely comfortable and flexible. I would avoid wearing white pants because the bleachers on the stadiums were wet for the most part (well yesterday) and if you don`t have a napkin you`ll get wet white pants! Safe to go with comfortable dark colored pants or jeans.
- Ultimate Yoga Leggings from Victoria`s Secret
Want a similar pair? https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/bottoms/marled-ultimate-yoga-legging-pink?ProductID=212582&CatalogueType=OLS
- Coach Sunglasses (not shown in photo above but shown in my other post)
- Coach Hat purchased on Poshmark
- Michael Kors Jet Set in White Tiger purchased at Macy`s (I always bring a large tote/purse to Theme Parks because I need to fit my snacks, food, water, hand wipes, sanitizer, etc!)
Walking from 10AM to 6PM, you need some comfortable sneakers! These are my new babies that I purchased from Macy`s for a Christmas gift to myself! I love the pink accent and when it comes to shoes, I can`t buy ones with white soles because I know I`d get them dirty so I try to find soles that aren`t white and these are a tiny bit white but mainly gray/pink!
- Nike Women`s Free TR Connect 2 Training Sneakers
Want the same pair of sneakers? http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/nike-womens-free-tr-connect-2-training-sneakers-from-finish-line?ID=1532365&CategoryID=63268&zone=PDP_ZONE_B&choiceId=cidBQ1011-4361c0df-3fb1-4b60-862f-fffaaf7a2573@H7@Customers%20Also%20Shopped$63268$1532365&REC=PDPZ2_Pos1
How do you like to dress when you`re going to Theme Parks? Amusement Parks?
(Photo belongs to me!)