Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
**note 2 of the 3 pictures are mine, and the source for the 3rd picture is credited below.**
Today I want to do a review of the Otter Box Defender iPhone case. I frequently drop my phone, which is why I decided that this case is for me. This case consists of 3 pieces:
1. The rubber Exterior full coverage shell
2. The front Interior plastic case with a built in scree protector
3. The back Interior plastic case with a shock absorption pad
What I loved about this case:
- it really is EXTREMELY difficult to damage your phone with this case
- case itself is durable
- Quality of calls/touch screen does not suffer despite the extra protection
-the bulkiness makes the phone easier to find in your house or in your purse
What I didn`t like about this case:
I noticed that after a month with this case, my touchscreen started reacting poorly. I took off the case and saw that it has locked in quite a bit of water. There were moisture droplets on my screen. My phone was not damaged, but just a warning that if you are in a humid environment, or get the case slightly wet, take your phone out and dry it right away because the Otter Box case locks in moisture.
Over all I would give this case a rating of 9/10 :)