Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Did I just mention that I absolutely love Empties!? They give me such a good feeling and even more if I hate the products!!! LOL
Well let me see from this picture if I can remember some of these products like a good one. Let me see ...well no not really...the only one that I really like and that I will repurchase but in a different packaging is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer that I`m pretty sure everybody knows and I feel I don`t have to say anything more about it beside the fact that for my needs is the best with the Too Faced one.
- Maybelline Age Rewind: very nice concealer, liquid, easy to apply and in the right shade for me. I don`t enjoy the less of igienic of the sponge but was nice to apply and easy to spread.
- SHISEIDO eye cream: I don`t like as much as I should this eye cream. I don`t like the smell and even the sample was a pain to use and finish. I didn`t get any good result from it so I won`t purchase the full sample
- AVEDA Damage Hair Repair: like any other Aveda products that I tried it`s too high in hopes to be true. I don`t see any great result from me but it`s smell nice
- Dr Brandt Resurface Serum and the Ruby Crystal Retinol samples were too small to say something unless that they absorb well on my skin and from what I notice they didn`t gave me any weird reaction unlike other product that are meant to make the skin look younger.
- Erbolario Hand Cream with Argan Oil, usually I don`t like Erbolario products but lately I`ve been changing my mind especiallly for hair because they help me with my actual problem with dandruff but I don`t remember anything good about this cream. I should try again maybe.
- Mama Mio Shower Cream I already reviewed: it`s nice but nothing spectacular
- MUFE HD primer I can`t stand primer but this one it`s nice
- NYX lipgloss one of my fav cheap lipgloss with maybe too much shimmer
° photos are mine please do not take without permission