Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My gosh, I HATE HATE HATEEEE doing nail polish swatches. *Grrr* Anyways.
I`m not a huge nail polish person, just because I hate applying it because I can never seem to do it neatly (well go figure if I can`t even do a proper swatch, right?).
I only own two orly polish, but I really like them both.
- Thick, and requires only 1-2 layers
- Not streaky or clumpy
- Dries quickly (which is a MUST for my impatient self).
- Wide color range
- Soft rubber handle (genius idea)
- Nicely shaped bottle, and brush
- Pricey ($6-$7 Canadian), considering you can get WnW polishes for like $1-$2
- The glittery shades are harder to remove
*images are mine